Sunday, December 16, 2012

A piece of paper from the Diary of a Mal-Adjusted Personality


-->






We all playing different roles in our day today life sometime I feel that life is so tough at the-
Same time I get some inspiration from successful people. Here I am going tell a story, this is my own story I don’t have any experience in my life
I am a mal-adjusted personality, do you want know how I became a mal-adjusted personality?
My father, he is everything for me while writing tears fill my eyes my father was died in 2002 at that time I am studying in 5th standard really it is a shock for my family. He is suicide because of financial problems. My father was a communist party member and also a social worker, the party helped us and the merchant association also helped us. At that time I just sitting in the home visitors give me 100 or 200 rupees.
One of my neighbour asked me “why your father is suicide?” you just think ,he know the reason then he is asking the question to a 10 year old child who is not retrieve from his father’s loss.
My mother she is really fed up and very sluggish after father’s death.
At that time i am not going anywhere, do u know a fact a child’s personality is starting to develop at age of 10 this affected me a lot. I t changed my total personality and I am not interested to go anywhere because everyone asking me about my father. In my school I am not ready to share my father is not with me.
A small slice of my life but thank god for helping us to face those situations, god help me and my family. And give me the power to write and step forward in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Rate the post and write your valuable comments.